Friday, February 25, 2011

family and friends

Anniversary Dinner: Elephant Bar
meet part of my family.

My little brother and I.

 Jenny, Me, and Seci.

Dad, Older Brother, Little brother.


<3 this picture
Aunt,mom, dad

My little cousin Daniela

The Happy Couple
Uncle, Aunt.




The brothers aka My auncles and Dad


My lovely parents.

Older brother and dad.

after party at my house.


Fentons Creamery.


<3 Joel and Seci.

<3 Perla and her boyfriend Daniel

                                          
                         First time I drove Freeway: Thanks Perla :)          





Sessi's Bridal shower.

Sessi arriving at the party.

Seci and Sessi .

Sessi waiting for the game to start.

Toilet paper wedding dress.

Perla and I. 
<3 Perla and her boo Danny.

<3 Rigo and Sessi opening presents.

when in doubt dance in socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment