Thursday, August 12, 2010

This is me.

 :) my name is Daisy im 21 years. I have a wonderful family made up of 2 brothers, wonderful parents, and of course my little shih tzu sassy (shes a little feisty but what can you do?). I recently got "the degree of Associates in Science" for Dental Assisting, which means that im one step closer to my dream career as a dental hygienist.


So I started this blog because I love reading my friends blogs and I love learning things I didnt know about them. I think this is a great way to express yourself and share things about you that you usually wouldn't.

In here I plan on giving people a glimps into
The Real Daisy which includes the good, the bad, and the ugly lol. Ill share tons of pictures and videos so i hope you enjoy it and

Welcome to My World :)


No comments:

Post a Comment