Monday, August 16, 2010

last day of summer



                                      

                                        















Yesterday was the last day of summer for me, I started school today. So I spend my day with family and friends at lake del valley in livermore I had a nice time we spend the day eating, talking, swimming, playing and laughing. The girls and I even played catch with a football y nos creeiamos bien mucho cause we werent scared of the ball , we talked bad about a person ;) ahaha and we talked about how fat we were and how we needed to excercise but of course that was after we talked about all the good restaurants we can hit up after 11pm ahaha and that is why i love them.

p.s Sessi I cant wait till your work schedule changes so you can hang out again!love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment